Computer Science & Technology (CST) Students who acquire top level ranks in the polytechnic entrance examinations, opt for Computer Science Engineering. Computer manufacturing units recruit Computer engineers at junior level for designing and manufacturing censors, VLSI Chips, Micro Processors, Micro Controllers, Circuit Boards and other various parts.Junior Computer engineers are working in various fields like Signals Department, maintenance of Radar, on-board computers and in various other related fields. Indian IT & ITeS projected to grow at 7-8 per cent in 2018-19, in addition to adding 130,000-150,000 new jobs by 2020
Minimum 45% marks in Math + Physical Science with minimum 35% marks (aggregate) in 10th Exam.
Valid rank in JEXPO conducted by WBSCT & VE & SD with minimum 35% marks (aggregate) in 10th Exam.
Computer Science & Technology (CST) 60
- PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
PEO-I : To prepare Diploma students who will be successful computing professionals.
PEO-II : To prepare Diploma students who will be able to communicate effectively, exhibit leadership and also work collaboratively as team in multidisciplinary projects, if needed.
PEO-III : To prepare Diploma students who will pursue higher education, or work in industry upgrading their technical skills through lifelong learning.
PEO-IV : To prepare Diploma students who will contribute to the society by minimizing the digital divide and to provide exposure to professional ethics and codes of professional
. DEPARTMENTAL FACILITIES & LABORATORIES
VISVESVARAYA CENTRE FOR ADVANCED COMPUTER AIDED ENGINEERING DRAWING
P.C MAHALANABISH CENTRE FOR ADVANCED COMPUTING
RAMANUJAM CENTRE FOR BASIC COMPUTING
1) SOVONESH PAL, MCA, MPhil Computer Sience, H.O.D CST, KPC
2) NIBEDITA KUNDU, BTech Computer Science, Lecturer, CST
3) ARVIN BERA, BTech Computer Science, Lecturer, CST
4) MOLAY KR GIRI, BTech Computer Science, Lecturer, CST
5) RONEETA PURKAYASTHA, BTech, MTech, Computer Science, Lecturer, CST
6) MANASHI DE, BTech, MTech, Computer Science, Lecturer, CST
CST FACULTY TEAM
MANASHI, RONEETA AND NIBEDITA MADAM
ARVIN AND MOLAY SIR
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
- a) Sri Arup Kumar Das, Diploma
- b) Sri Maheswar Das, Diploma Computer Science
- 5. PROJECTS-
1)Sovonesh pal– Comprehensive computerization of Kolkata Port trust
2) Manashi De- Revenue analysis of service providers of location management in pcs network using matlab
3) Manashi De- Quantum computing on java .
4) Manashi De-Online student registration system .
6) Arvin Bera-
- Online Counseling (2015 pass out)
- Online Exam (2015 pass out)
- Online project bidding system (2016 pass out)
- Student Attendance Management System (2017 pass out)
7.Molay Kumar Giri
- a) Online Shopping cart
- b) Online Hotel Booking system
- c) Human Resource Management System
- RESEARCH PROJECTS, PUBLICATION (IF ANY)
Manashi De “Some Studies on Profit Analysis in Location Management for Personal Communication Service Network.”[Research paper accepted in International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering(ICCSE,2016) and published in Computational Science and Engineering – Deyasi et al. (Eds)© 2017 Taylor & Francis Group, ISBN 978-1-138-02983-5,287-290]
2) Sovonesh Pal– An evolutionary analysis of increasing the efficiency of a multistage interconnection network