Various engineering colleges across the country are doing their best to meet the burgeoning demand of skilled electrical engineering professionals. The job market for EE is perennial. Even the vagaries of the global economic crisis could not knock out the demand of these professionals in the Indian job market. Highly qualified professionals from these fields can choose their profession as-Chief Engineer, Workshop Manager, Operations Manager,Engineering Technologist, Power Plant Engineers(Hydel & Solar), Development and Test Engineers Electrical, Product Design Engineer, Project Manager, Consultants or Project Head.
The Government of India aims to double its supplier base in India by 2020 which would create huge employment opportunities for electrical engineers in next five years.
Minimum 45% marks in Math + Physical Science with minimum 35% marks (aggregate) in 10th Exam.
valid rank in JEXPO conducted by WBSCTVESD with minimum aggregate) in 10th Exam 35% marks
INTAKE – 180
HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT: PRADIP BASU
QUALIFICATION: BACHELOR OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
TEACHING AREA: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OF DIPLOMA COURSE
DEPARTMENT: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
To emerge as a leading department per excellence regionally, nationally and globally and produce skilled and competent hardware and software engineers endowed with moral and ethical values committed to build up a vibrant nation.
- To strengthen the core competence through analytical learning and problem solving capability.
- To uplift innovative skill for developing software as per the need of modern industry and government organizations.
- To provide state of the art laboratories for imparting practical training with emphasis on hardware, software and networking
- To increase the scope of employment through collaboration with software industries and professional organizations.
- To develop communication skill and imbibe the spirit of team work.
|LABORATORY NAME||HIGHLIGHTING IMPORTANT EXPERIMENTS|
|EE WORKSHOP||TRANSFORMER/ MOTOR WINDING FACILITIES|
|EE MACHINE LAB||SYNCHRONIZATION OF ALTERNATOR|
|SPEED CONTROL OF DC MOTOR/ INDUCTION MOTOR|
|MOTOR CONTROL BY VVF|
|EE MEASURENT LAB||PID CONTROLLER|
|CIRCUIT & NETWORK LAB||PSPICE SIMULATION|
|POWER SYSTEM LAB||TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION|
|GENERATION OF ELECTRICITY|
|SWITCHGEAR & PROTECTION|
|POWER ELECTRONICS LAB||SCR CHARACTERISTIS|
|OP AMP CHARACTERISTICS|
|UTILIZATION OF TRACTION HEATING & DRIVE||STUDY DIFFERENT TYPES OF LAMPS|
|STUDY OF TRACTION|