Request for a call back
Computer Science & Technology (CST) Students who acquire top level ranks in the polytechnic entrance examinations, opt for Computer Science Engineering. Computer manufacturing units recruit Computer engineers at junior level for designing and manufacturing censors, VLSI Chips, Micro Processors, Micro Controllers, Circuit Boards and other various parts.Junior Computer engineers are working in various fields like Signals Department, maintenance of Radar, on-board computers and in various other related fields. Indian IT & ITeS projected to grow at 7-8 per cent in 2018-19, in addition to adding 130,000-150,000 new jobs by 2020
Minimum 45% marks in Math + Physical Science with minimum 35% marks (aggregate) in 10th Exam.
Valid rank in JEXPO conducted by WBSCT & VE & SD with minimum 35% marks (aggregate) in 10th Exam.
INTAKE : 60
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
PEO-I : To prepare Diploma students who will be successful computing professionals.
PEO-II : To prepare Diploma students who will be able to communicate effectively, exhibit leadership and also work collaboratively as team in multidisciplinary projects, if needed.
PEO-III : To prepare Diploma students who will pursue higher education, or work in industry upgrading their technical skills through lifelong learning.
PEO-IV : To prepare Diploma students who will contribute to the society by minimizing the digital divide and to provide exposure to professional ethics and codes of professional
HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT – SOVONESH PAL
Qualification:- M.C.A , MPhil in Computer Science
To emerge as a leading department per excellence regionally, nationally and globally and produce skilled and competent hardware and software engineers endowed with moral and ethical values committed to build up a vibrant nation.
- To strengthen the core competence through analytical learning and problem solving capability.
- To uplift innovative skill for developing software as per the need of modern industry and government organizations.
- To provide state of the art laboratories for imparting practical training with emphasis on hardware, software and networking
- To increase the scope of employment through collaboration with software industries and professional organizations.
- To develop communication skill and imbibe the spirit of team work.
- Basic Computing Lab
- Advanced Computing Lab
- Autocad Laboratory
- P.C Maintenance And Hardware Lab